Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some Thoughts This Wednesday

*I love, love, love that Austin likes the movie Monsters, Inc. The fact that he will watch this all the way through now allows me to take a shower and get ready for the day in peace. Who knew a movie could be a blessing?!
*I came across this the other day and I just LOVE it! My favorites are the first, second, and third picture. If I had a boy I would switch the colors from brown and pink to brown and blue.
*I would like to state again that we are not planning to have another little one anytime soon. However, since the next one will most likely be our last, I just like to research ideas and think about how I want to do stuff once our second baby is here.
* I think I just might brave the cold weather and head to Hobby Lobby today. Actually, we're supposed to be in the mid 60s by noon so I guess it won't really be "braving the cold weather"
* Luke came home sick yesterday. I know, our house is like a breeding ground for germs. But anyway. While I do not like it when he's sick, I DO like how funny he is. I guess in this family when you're sick you cling to your sense of humor. I've said it before and I'll say it again...sometimes it's all you've got! His Tuesday breakfast consisted of gargling warm salt water followed by some Airborne followed by some Alka Seltzer. For dessert he had a few Ritz crackers sans peanut butter. In his exact words, "it. was. gloooorious." He also decided to give the 'ol neti pot a go. I HAD to watch because it has yet to change my life. We were both amazed at how well it worked for him. I'm sure you wanted to know all those details this morning. You're welcome.
* Luke's parents are coming to visit this weekend. We are pumped! I plan on giving my little family a pep talk today about staying healthy before, while, and after they are here. Maybe I'll even get a clipboard and write the "game plan" on it. I think that would really impress Luke. In the meantime, I will be disinfecting this house from top to bottom. I have four things to say about that. I heart Clorox spray.
There. That's all. Have a fabulous day!

No comments: