Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Southwest Airlines: Otherwise Known As The Ultimate One-Uppers

It's been a while since I've done a two for one special here on the Keiffer blog. What can I say? Today is a special day.

It's no secret that I'm a HUGE fan of Southwest Airlines. They're on time, reasonably priced, and have friendly flight attendants. I also feel like their ad campaigns are pretty good. Right up there with the Chick-Fil-A cows. And oh yeah, they don't charge you PER BAG.

Because they care about you.

I have to say that I have never been disappointed, and I've flown SWA alot. Ok, well, I was a little sad when they did away with the family boarding policy right before Austin was born. You know, those with small children got to board first so that everyone else could steer clear of the surrounding seats. Now we get to find seats after the A group. And I can't imagine that the business select customers are too happy about that.

Just to prove my point about this wonderful airline, here is a little something to brighten your day. Maybe it will even inspire you to make up your own rap for your kids about cleaning their room, eating their dinner, or going to bed without complaining. Best of luck with that.

And in closing comma I would just like to say,

Dear Courtney:

Thank you for posting this on your blog. I feel so honored to pass along this gem of a YouTube find.

Love Aimee

Enjoy, friends!

No comments: