Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday's Thoughts

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be a fun way to start the week. :)

For today...March 2, 2009

Outside my window...a beautiful day full of sunshine

I am thinking...that it's been a productive day so far. I love it when I start my week out this way!

I am thankful for...the fact that Luke is no longer on call AND that he will have 2 days off this week to play with me and Austin. Life is good!

From the kitchen...counters need to be cleaned off and dishes from the dishwasher put away. I should really talk to our maid about slacking off in this area. Oh wait! I AM the maid.

I am wearing...yoga pants and a purple shirt with a long sleeve black shirt underneath.

I am creating...my sister's graduation announcements AND plans for the week. Clearly, multi-tasking is my specialty!

I am going...to pick up Austin from Mother's Day Out in a little bit

I am reading...alot of really great magazines these days. Remember, I grounded myself from reading any more books for a while since it was keeping me from getting other stuff done.

I am hoping...to get myself organized and start making a schedule for things like working out, housework, and errands.

I am hearing...absolutely nothing. In other words, I'm soaking in the silence!

Around the house...bathrooms need to be cleaned (YUCK!) and laundry put away.

One of my favorite things...my laptop!

A few plans for the rest of the week...Bachelor Finale night with the girls, Bible study, and some quality time with Luke and Austin.

Here is a picture I am sharing...one of my favorite pictures of Austin. I can't believe he was ever that tiny. However, he is such a blessing and that will never change no matter how big he gets!

Happy Monday, friends! :)

No comments: