Wednesday, May 6, 2009

while i'm procrastinating, i may as well update you

It's NAPTIME here at our house, and while I should be doing some stay-at-home mom stuff, I thought I'd post some pictures and such instead.

You can thank me later.

So I changed my layout. Duh. I kind of like this minimalist look. I never in a million years thought I'd use the words "I" and "minimalist" in the same sentence. Wonders never cease.

And while we're on the topic of the 'ol Layout I need to let you know that I have NO idea what is going on with my spacing and font size lately. Seriously. I've tried to change it a hundred times after posting but to no avail. Some things just have a mind of their own and we should learn to accept that. I know Luke says this to himself about me on a daily basis and he still has his sanity.

I Think.

Last night I whipped out the camera to capture a sweet little scene between my boys. Austin found a book that he wanted Luke to read to him so he climbed up in his Daddy's lap and listened intently.

This book is great because it teaches you how to speak in code, do magic tricks, wrangle an alligator, etcetera and so forth and so on. All things a little boy NEEDS to know. So SCORE! In fact, this is what it's called:


Such a cute book!

And then Luke made me take another picture of them because he thought the one with his mouth open didn't really do him justice. So here they are again...

Austin & the AT&T Man


The color coordination in this picture makes me so proud. Love these two! Love them.

And just because I know how much you all love the littlest Keiffer, here's a close up for your viewing pleasure...


You gotta love the milk tongue! Kind of reminds me of the formula tongue look he sported back in the day. Ahhhh, memories!

Yes, we've had some fun times these last couple of evenings. Luke's homecoming is definitely the best part of the day!

Sooo I took a look at the Social Bible, which is basically my brain in the form of a zippered agenda, the other day....


{Just a visual in case you were wondering what it looked like}

...and I'm getting a little stressed. May=chaos for this family. Mother's Day, anniversaries, graduations, banquets. My head is spinning. And not in a good way. I have come thisclose to double booking ourselves a few times. Don't get me wrong. I love having so many things to celebrate. I just also love quiet, family weekends. But what fun is quiet really?

And on that note, I'm going to end this random little post. All this talk about our May schedule makes me want to take a nap.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Gotta get that book! Love...