Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i feel like i've spent the last few days under a rock

It's true. During my bout with The Cold, I got hooked on the Twilight saga. It all started so innocently. I couldn't find anything to watch on tv Saturday so I thought I'd rent a movie on U-verse. I had a couple of options that I was considering, and in the end, I decided to see what all the HOOPLA was about over this movie/book.


Sweet. Mercy. I had no idea.


For all 2 of you that haven't jumped on the bandwagon, be warned. It's crack in the form of a book.


So ANYWAY. After I watched the movie, I had to go out and get the rest of the books. Like I said, it's crack. And I was addicted.


Lucky for me {and my little family} I was able to finish the series in a few days. That's right. I said days. It turned into a sick obsession, really. My only comfort was the fact that my sisters felt the same way when they read the books.
I guess there's hope for me yet.
However, I cannot say the same for my house. Looks like I'll be grounding myself from reading again until I can get my act together. I will also be posting a very belated Mother's Day entry along with a little tribute to my sweetie. We celebrate 5 years on May 22nd.
And oh yeah! His birthday is May 25th.
Good thing I finished those books...
:)

1 comment:

Laney said...

Seriously?! I have heard everyone talk about the series and it being addicting but have not previously believed them...I may be waning.

Were you skeptical in the beginning about the series?

I guess Twilight is for adults what Thomas is for CND. That's a good SAT question BTW.