Tuesday, May 5, 2009

the munchkin

Hello Friends!
Today is all about Austin.
As I'm sure all of you know, life is never dull with our little man. He is constantly surprising us and making us laugh.
Here are some of my favorite Austinisms:
  • Tatch! {catch}
  • Hi, gagoo! Bye, gagoo! Nigh, gagoo! {gagoo=doggie}
  • Oh, Mommy!
  • we cruck {big truck}
  • Nope!
  • Where i go? {where'd it go?}
  • Tit! Yay!! {kick...}
  • Stop! {this is usually said with his hand outstretched}
  • Stuck, Mommy. Stuck.
  • Hey!!
  • Whoaaa!
  • Pea... {please...}
  • tanks {thanks! said when and if he pleases}
  • Ahhh! Dere i di! {oh! there it is!}

Everyday is an adventure with a one year old learning to talk. In addition, he's shown some interest in the potty lately.

I'm not even kidding!

I'm not sure but we may be close to ready for the big Potty Training Talk. But I can't talk about that right now or I'll start hyperventillating...

Austin also loves to Sing. He loves The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Zaccheus, The ABCs, and Old MacDonald. Sometimes when I feel like embarrassing myself, I'll sing these songs to him while I change his diaper. Either he Really loves them or he is dumbfounded by my absolute lack of singing talent.

He brings such joy to our lives and we are so blessed to call him our Little Boy!

No comments: