Monday, May 12, 2008

A Special Mother's Day

Yesterday marked my first Mother's Day in which my son was actually present at the celebrations. I fully believe that if you are pregnant on Mother's Day then you are ABSOLUTELY entitled to celebrate! However, it is so special to have your little one participate in making the day memorable.

Luke and Austin woke me up with their present and cards. Luke told me that in order for Austin to truly pick out the card he wanted, his daddy held up various cards and bought the one that made Austin laugh the most. I love it!!! I can just see the two of them on the card aisle picking out the best one for me. Then it was off to breakfast with my boys followed by lunch later with my whole family. I also got to take a nap later that afternoon before we had steak for dinner. It was a wonderful day and I'm so thankful that I get to be the mom to the best little boy in the whole world! :)











1 comment:

a pair of pettijohns said...

glad you had a special mother's day :) here's to many many more!!!