Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Beans, Beans the Musical Fruit :)

Last night Luke and I had chalupas for dinner and they were excellent if I do say so myself! One of the main ingredients is refried beans. I thought, "Hey! This might actually be something Austin could eat and enjoy." So out came one of his little tupperware bowls and the tasting began. What followed was a hilarious sight of a little boy covered in beans. Luke and I now refer to him as "bean boy" :) He had a blast and my husband and I had a good laugh. Poor Savannah, though. She really wanted to taste the bean goodness and Austin was more than willing to share. However, Luke and I nixed that idea...much to the disappointment of both of them. Needless to say, it was bathtime after dinner but was totally worth it for the pictures and fun family time. :) I wouldn't want anyone to miss out so I've posted the pictures below for your viewing pleasure. Hope it brings a smile to your face like it did mine last night!


"Hey mom! These beans are really good!"

"Let's see...is there any more left in here?"


"Why yes there is and it is still SO good!"


"What's that you say? A bath?"

"Oh no, mom! Not a bath!!"

No comments: