Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Feet

I've decided that while I'm not a huge fan of feet, I do think that baby feet are very cute...especially Austin's feet. One of the first things I noticed about them was that he had Luke's toes. I think it is so neat to see how he is the perfect combination of Luke and I right down to something small like his toes.

So far we've taken 2 pictures of his feet. The first one was taken at the hospital right before we brought him home. The second picture is probably my favorite. Luke and I were watching a movie while Austin slept on the couch on his stomach. Luke looked over and saw his little feet sticking out from underneath the blanket. We both thought it was adorable so of course I had to take a picture!

We discovered that Austin's first talent would be holding his toes:

My favorite picture of Austin's perfect little feet:



No comments: