Friday, July 10, 2009

allow me to clarify

First off I am not pregnant. Believe me when I say that when that time comes again you. will. know. And Elena, you are so right about the twins! No one knows better than you that it runs in the family, and should God bless us with twins, I will be calling you for moral support. In fact, your number will be on my speed dial, which would be quite an accomplishment since I'm not entirely sure how to use it.


It's probably no secret that the "being pregnant" announcement will come sooner rather than later. However, we want it to be a complete surprise since I kind of missed out on that with the Pregnant Teenageresque phone call I made to my mom and sister. Aaaand I made those calls at 4:30 IN THE MORNING. It's true when they say that your family loves you unconditionally. Needless to say, Luke and I (well, mostly just me} are having a blast keeping this our little secret and planning ways to spring it on our family members...at a reasonable hour of course!


So if you have any brilliant ideas, throw them our way! We'd love your input. And now I would like to take this moment to congratulate all of my pregnant friends! I'm not exaggerating when I say that I am the minority these days! :)


Happy weekend, my friends!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

OOOHHHHH Hurry UP already!!!! You're leaving me on edge--all of this baby talk..... Austin needs a brother or sister (or apparently, that could be in twin form, as I am learning from your posts....WOW)....

Miss you, Girlie, but love, love, LOVE keeping up with your blog!!!!

Courtney