Tuesday, June 2, 2009

it's been a great day

Well hello, internet friends! I feel like I've been slacking in the blogging department. But I feel like this is expected since we've been going and going like the Energizer bunny. However, today was one of those days that puts the biggest smile on my face because not only did I get A TON of errands done...by myself...but Luke has trade days today and tomorrow. Holla!! Also. I did a little laundry and little cleaning. So in summary, God smiled on me today because he gave me the motivation and time to accomplish many things on my to do list. Sadly, I still have A PLETHORA of other stuff to get done. You know like update the songs on my iPod. Or change up the playlist on my blog. And oh yeah, change dirty diapers, clean some more, and finish slaying the laundry dragon. It's a glamorous life I lead. {A big thanks to Fergie for her song "Glamorous" since I just had a senior moment and wasn't sure if I spelled it right.}



Do you wanna know how summer officially arrives at the Keiffer house?



I'd be happy to tell ya.



The shows are over and Luke and I proceed to rent every movie we did not get to see at the movie theater. Oh, wait. We never go to movies anymore. First of all, it is ridiculously expensive and I prefer to save that money for important things like supporting my magazine buying habit. Or my obsession for Old Navy deals. But we do occasionally make it to a movie or two. For example, I fully intend on going to see The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. Betty White is in it too, and she was Hi-larious on her Entertainment Tonight interview.



But do all you parents out there remember back in the dating days when going to movies was a regular event? Me too. And. Do you remember when you could whip out your school ID and get a discount? I milked that thing for all it was worth. After all, my parents paid good money for my education and it's only right that I get the most of what they paid for my ID. By the by, thank you, Pete and Rhonda, for the generosity that you bestowed on me by paying for my schooling. Those were some good days. I sure do miss being supported by the Finance Department that was my parents. Now I am one of the members of Austin's Finance Department. Sometimes you never know what you have 'til it's gone.



But life is good and on that note I'm going to wrap this up. I'm off to enjoy some more quality time with my little family.



Now do have a lovely evening.

No comments: