Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things I'm Thinking

*Savannah ate 3 of Austin's crayons yesterday. Oh, what a colorful life she leads. I was NOT pleased!
*Does the texting thumbs commercial creep anyone else out?!
*Austin has at least 2 of his molars, which means he's been twice the fun he normally is...
*I have alot of stuff to get done before Thursday and not enough motivation or energy to do it
*I love watching Austin stop whatever he's doing to dance when he hears some music
*I really should do a little extra exercising this week to balance all the extra calories I'll be eating
*I'm super excited about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
*I'm even more excited about putting up Christmas decorations for the first time in 2 years
*Can't wait to see Britt and Jon
*I shared a few peanut butter M&Ms with Austin and now he's carrying the empty bag around as if more will magically appear and jump into his little mouth
*The time has come for me to get up and get some stuff done

1 comment:

Laney said...

I am so glad someone else thinks the texting thumbs commercial is creepy. It ranks right up there with that disgusting Lamisil commercial where the fungus pop up the toenail...ewwww!
We discovered PB M&Ms as well...you would have thought I had given them the key to the wonderful Island of Sodor