Monday, September 15, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

Ok, so I was tagged. Here are the rules:

1) Link back to the person who tagged you: Bekah- one of my most favorite friends from long long ago!
2)Mention the rules on your blog
3)Share six unspectacular quirks about yourself
4)Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them
5) Leave a comment for each tagged blogger to let them know that they have been tagged. Well, I'm going to follow Bekah's lead and just list them here...only I'm going to tag 4 friends. Sorry to be a rule breaker!
Brittany Claire Jordan Drea

And here they are. Unknown (sort of) quirks about me:

1) I sleep with 3 pillows. I used to sleep with just 2 but after I was pregnant I got used to sleeping with a pillow between my legs. Now I can't break the habit. This little quirk means that our queen bed is officially over run with pillows. Good luck finding us, Austin, when you're scared in the middle of the night and want to sleep with mommy and daddy! :)

2) I have a slight obsession with Beth Moore and her Bible studies. First of all, she is so gifted! I just love all the background and history she gives in each of her studies, and let's be honest, she is hilarious. I secretly (well, not anymore I guess) wish we could be BFFs, which would be a little difficult seeing as how if I ever got the chance to meet her in person I would probably pee my pants!

3) I consider myself to be slightly perfectionistic. Here's the deal. I'm not your over the top, type A perfectionist. I'm just anal about certain things being a certain way. For example, very rarely do I get back in bed without it being made. And if it's going to be made then it MUST be made the right way...covers pulled tightly up top and on the sides. Luke used to help me make our bed when we first got married, but after a few times of me going behind him and redoing his part he decided to let me be in charge of the bed making in the mornings. I also absolutely LOVE a clean house and consider the act of "straightening up" something consistent in my ever changing life!

4) I LOVE the Frank Sinatra era music. I'm not really sure what it is, but it is so soothing to me. It's also pretty romantic and I would definitely put myself in THAT category!

5) I have a list of tv shows that I tape and watch on a regular basis. Some are shows that Luke and I watch together and others are mostly drama-filled trash that I just can't make myself quit watching. One of these shows just happens to be The Hills and after hearing that several of my MOPS leader friends watch it as well I don't feel quite as guilty!

6) On that note, my last quirk actually happens to do with a tv show Luke and I like to watch called Flip This House on A&E. I secretly wish that Luke and I could make a decent living flipping houses. Who knows? Maybe one day we will but until then thank you AT&T for providing us with an income!

I think that does it. Not super exciting but at least some of you know me better than maybe you ever wanted to! Happy Monday. Austin and I are off to take a walk and enjoy this amazing weather!! :)

No comments: