Friday, January 15, 2010

the perfect rainy day activity

Well, now that I think about it, I could probably think of other activities that are perfect for rainy days but this one's pretty good too.


Now. Before I go any further I feel like I should address the fact that I promised the sequel to part 1 of our holidays. All I can say is...I'm sorry. I'm sorry that the thought of uploading all those pictures to One True Media is more than I can committ to at this moment. Sorry that you won't be able to enjoy the rest of the fun vicariously. And I'm sorry that I got your hopes up only to leave you disappointed.


I have nothing to say for myself. And that's saying something! ;)


But don't worry. I wanted to share another list of blogs I really enjoy reading. Some give me fun ideas to try. Others are just inspiring. And some are very encouraging. So make yourself a nice, steaming cup of coffee {or tea. I don't discriminate}, pull up a chair, and make me feel better by blogstalking these people like I do. :) You know you want to so don't fight that feeling.














Enjoy your rainy Friday, friends!

1 comment:

a pair of pettijohns said...

i spent the afternoon with The McClenahans. it was a rainy day both outside AND inside as i proceeded to cry my eyes out.