Monday, January 18, 2010

the holidays. part 2.




Here's The Sequel. As promised. Once again, we had a blast over the holidays and made memories that we will never forget. Here are just a couple of highlights from The Dallas Christmas...
  • We've declared this "The Year of Yes" right, Lindsay & Jared?
  • Austin LOVED playing with his second cousins. The proof? Yelling "This is SOOO fun!" while running down the hall.
  • Mexican food, mexican food, and MORE mexican food. Luke is still on overload!
  • I asked Luke if he would listen to Beth Moore with me on our way up to The Big D. He said "Sure!" and then told me I would have to listen to his music too since relationships are all about give and take. We didn't listen to Beth.
  • SNOW! That's right. It snowed on us when we drove into Dallas. It didn't stick since the ground wasn't cold enough. In other words, it was my favorite kind of snow.
  • Using the iPhone to take the tour of Dallas, therefore, bypassing the horrendous Cottonbowl traffic. It was touch and go at times but we made it. And that's all that matters.

Like I said, we had a blast! Can't wait 'til Christmas/New Years 2010 :)

No comments: