Monday, January 4, 2010

happy new year

Well. I've let too much time pass between posts. The problem is that if I wait too long, I forget all the events I want to record in cyberspace. You know, so as never to forget them. I have much to fill you in on, but I just finished posting pictures on facebook. Sadly, I don't have the wherewithall to wait any longer for pictures to upload on here. My deepest apologies.


But until my next post, know that we had a great Christmas and New Years. Once again we are in awe of God's blessings and humbled that He would give us such amazing families! We are so excited to see what 2010 holds for us, and know that God is already all over it. The good, the bad, and the ugly. So we are thankful in advance and can't wait to share it all with you. I will leave you with this:


Psalm 65:11

"You crown the year with Your good blessings, and You leave abundance in Your wake."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!!! I love that verse; thanks for sharing it! I cannot wait to read what 2010 holds for you and your family!