Thursday, October 1, 2009

when i want to procrastinate this is what i do

Good morning, Blog Friends! This is going to be just a quick entry today because I need to get some soup in the crockpot and hopefully recieve a call from the husband about a lunch date. So. The topic of today's entry is blogs. Believe me when I say that not only has reading them become a pastime of mine, but I also feel that finding great blogs has become a talent. Hmmm, if only I could find a way to capitalize on this talent. And now, because I care about you, I give you a whole new set of reasons to procrastinate. Happy Reading!!
{ I totally want to be her when I grow up}
{amazing eye candy}
{fun ideas can be found here. and no, i'm not talking about the Halloween crafts. Hello, my name is Aimee. Have we met?!}
{Ok, if the name doesn't convince you to visit then frankly I don't know what will. Also, please scroll down and take a look at the fabulous shoe bling followed by her amazing fall doors. And what the heck is a horse apple? That is all.}
And for all you people that sew, check these sites out:
These websites alone have convinced me to try to learn to sew for my next trick. Hey, if my mom can make all of us matching Easter dresses, surely I can learn to make pretty things too. And just in case you were having a panic attack, those Easter dresses were worn when I was like 8. You know, right on the cusp of thinking that matching with your mom and sisters was totally uncool.
Alright. Luke just called and I've scored myself a lunch date! Yes!! Have a lovely Thursday.

No comments: