Wednesday, October 14, 2009

a week in the life

Well, once again I've let too much time pass between posts. I wouldn't say that things have been crazy lately, but I would say that our days have been full. So. Here's what we've been up to.
This past weekend, Luke and I traveled up to College Station to see Britt and Jon. We left little A with my parents and I think it's safe to say that all parties had a blast. We were able to do grown up things like sleep in 'til 7 and Austin got to ride the zoo train with Gigi, Papa B, and C. Monday was spent at the grocery store and doing stuff around the house. I also may or may not have eaten a couple of slices of bread from a loaf that was getting moldy. Sick. I will say though that I didn't notice any mold on my sandwich. Still, I throw up in my mouth a little every time I think about it.
Austin and I also had a photo shoot. And by Austin and I, I mean I took pictures of Austin. It was during this precious time together that I realized girls are not the only ones with unexpected mood swings. Here's the proof.


Such a happy boy!


Still happy. Meltdown will commence in about .2 seconds


Officially not happy


Meltdown almost over


And scene.

I also snuck in a picture of Savannah. It is quite possibly the funniest picture I have ever taken of her, but I'll let you decide for yourself.

We don't believe in drugs or getting drunk in this house. Clearly, Savannah is going through her rebellious stage. Here's hoping the Holy Spirit will do a work in her life in the near future.

Ok, I'm only kidding. This is really just a picture depicting her afternoon slump. You see she spends her mornings sleeping, laying around, and venturing outside every once in a while to go to the bathroom. So I'm sure you understand that by the time the late afternoon arrives she is too tired to do much of anything. Such a rough life!

I know there's more I could tell you but the bathrooms are already dirty again, laundry is piling up, and floors need to be vaccumed and mopped. I keep hoping that one day I'll be able to take a page out of Mary Poppins book and just snap my fingers and the job will be done. So far no luck. I tell you what between her and the Proverbs 31 woman, we girls have alot to live up to.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Laney said...

Gosh, if you have waited too long between posts, I might as well give up the blog altogether.

I will have to admit that the picture of your pup was probably the cutest dog pic I have ever seen. It would be a perfect line of greeting cards...the line could be called, "Savannah State of Mind" and it would all be the same photo.

One card could say, Happy Birthday. Ok.

I'm thrilled it's Monday.

I could go on and on...I love the picture!