Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. She hates that it's on New Year's Eve, but I say that she should feel honored that everyone celebrates her birthday with us. :)

In fact to celebrate this year, the whole family went to Subway for lunch before Britt and Jon headed home. Nothing says Happy Birthday like an Italian BMT. I am so thankful for my mom. I am blessed to be able to say that we have a close relationship and very few people know me as well as she does. I love living in the same city. It's so great to spend a day eating lunch and shopping together.

Not only do I love spending time with her, but she is a great example of the kind of mom I want to be. Thanks, mom, for all of your encouragement, advice, and unconditional love. I hope you know just how much you are loved! Enjoy today and "party like it's 1995!"

1 comment:

Laney said...

Happy Birthday, Aunt Rhonda! I wish her a very happy day and I am happy she spent it in such great company!