Thursday, August 6, 2009

picture post as promised

Hello, blogging friends! I'm writing to you from my kitchen table while simultaneously telling Austin to EAT HIS BREAKFAST. Followed by a friendly reminder that "this is the only food you'll be getting before lunch." His response: putting his hands over his ears. I've got news for ya kid... that doesn't make the truth go away. As you can see, we're back to the days of renaming food and threatening emminent hunger to our little man who is payback to me in the form of a cute little boy. So while I'm acting as Austin's Food Monitor, I thought it would be the perfect time for a picture post.
You're welcome, family!
Ok. Because I am beyond behind in the picture posting department, I've decided to do this by month. And also, I don't have the wherewithal to wait forty hours while my pictures upload to blogger. There. I've said it. At least you know I'll always be honest with you! Here's the brief overview of the June pics: went to see Wicked with my parents, sisters, and Tammy. Luke and Austin did not join us, but lucky for Luke, my dad offered to tape all of the witch goodness on his phone so he wouldn't have to miss a minute of it. I believe Luke responded with a "You're the BEST!" Said with tons of sarcasm, obviously. The play was delightful but not as fabulous as dinner afterwards with everyone plus my favorite boys. Since we were all together in one place, I felt the need for a little photo shoot. I like to say that we are our own paparazzi {I feel like that spelling is a little sketchy!} It was a great weekend and one of my favorite memories for sure.
Enjoy!!


A Bauerlein, a Keiffer, and a Yeager


Luke and his mama :)


The parental unit


B and her favorite nephew. It's ok if you want to copy his smile from here on out in all your pictures.


Mom and Claire...super cute pic!


Pretty Claire and my hot husband


The love of my life


The love of Brittany's life


Me and Tammy before the play


The aunts lovin' on Austin. What can we say? He's already a ladies man! ;)

And just because I can't resist a cute picture of my son, here is little A in all his joyful glory!

Have a delightful Thursday!

2 comments:

Laney said...

Could you all get any cuter? Everyone is looking devine, as always. Love, love, love the one of you and Luke! Perfect!

Claire Bauerlein said...

i love it.
i want more.
preferably the baylor picture!!!!!!!
before i leave for baylor?! :)