Saturday, August 8, 2009

all about austin

My quest to catch up on the picture updates continues! Today it's all about the photo shoots I've enjoyed this summer with my son. Quite the perfect little face to see on the other side of my lens if I do say so myself. But before you enjoy The Austin Showcase, here's what we've been up to the last few days.

Luke was on call a couple of weeks ago which means that Little A and I sported looks like this the entire week:



It's a lesson in endurance for us for sure! Needless to say, I'm glad it's over and do not look forward to the next time we persevere through the Worst Week of the Month.

I'm not even exaggerating.

Next up for your viewing pleasure is a little pic of Austin and his Aunt C. This was taken right before his second birthday. She gave him a Baylor t-shirt that I just LOVE to dress him in! :) She also made him a sweet card to go along with one of the best gifts EVER!! Here they are.


And here he is in said Baylor shirt:



We decided to celebrate his actual birthday at the lake. {I think I mentioned that in an earlier post. So sorry for the Repeateritis!} Since I'm usually the one behind the camera, my mother-in-law graciously offered to take a picture of all 3 of us. Or maybe I asked and she graciously agreed. Either way I give you The Keiffers. I also give you a non-smiling Austin, Aimee's curly hair wanna-be, and a good looking husband.


The rest of July was spent taking super cute pictures of Austin. I mean how can you not strive to capture the cuteness every single day. And let's face it. The camera loves him and he knows it!


Love his face in this one :)


Lining up his numbers. Pretty sure he gets this from Luke.


Pretending to water the plants. Why is he just pretending? Well that would be because it hasn't rained in like 50 years so we're in the middle of a drought. This means that we only get to water once a week.

I may be exaggerating this time.

Finally, I took this last picture on one of the few cooler mornings we enjoyed this summer. I know. I didn't know those existed in San Antonio either. While Austin was running around the yard, I decided to work on his birthday party invitations. That's when he decided he wanted to help. Since I had a few extras, I gave him a pile. Thus ensued a photo shoot of epic proportions. I'll spare you the plethora of action shots from that day and leave you with one of my favorites instead. :)


I just love all the different faces he makes. Again, I apologize for the severe case of Repeateritis I seem to be suffering from these days. I can't help it. It's complicated by Mom Brain. Sadly, there is no cure. Wanna know something else that's sad? I've been working on this post for the last week and a half!! All the while I've been visiting other blogs mortified that they have not updated in the last couple of weeks. Hello, kettle. My name is pot and you're black!
And on that note I bid you good day.

No comments: