Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Quick Hello!

While Austin is napping, I thought I'd post a quick entry. Sorry, folks, no pictures today. :( My parents arrived home safely last night so I have officially returned the title of "Mom to a Teenager" back to my own mom. They had a great time and we sure are happy to have them back! We'll be meeting up with them for dinner tonight. Let's be honest. I'm sure they'll be glad to visit with Luke and I but MOST of their attention will be directed towards a certain one year old that I know. ;)

My quest for healthy living is going well. I just did a Pilates Sculpt routine that I taped on our U-verse. I love that there is a channel solely dedicated to exercise! It makes it a little easier to keep things interesting. I've started taping "All Star Workouts" everyday like a big dork, but hey, it's worth it just to have something new to do.

We leave for Dallas in approximately 2 days and I am so unmotivated to get things in order at my house before we head out. I need to finish laundry, do some cleaning, pack our things, and make sure we have everything we need for Austin. I would say that at least I'll have the drive up to relax before a busy weekend but that would be lying. You see, my son doesn't exactly share my love for relaxing on a road trip. He would rather be protesting very loudly from his carseat and sharing with us his disgust for a set of parents that make him sit in one place for 4 hours. Here's hoping that part of that time will be spent taking a nap and then maybe I can distract him with a snack and a movie. Does anyone know if they sell Wonder Pets on DVD?!

Well that just about does it for my short post. I'm off to clean out my pantry so I can take some stuff for the Food Bank to Bible study tonight. Have a fabulous day and enjoy this lovely fall weather!! :)

1 comment:

BlacksNet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.